I’m trying to hold it together but I can feel myself falling a part
Yes. Help me!!
Every time I go on a hike I’m reminded of the things I couldn’t do 3 years ago. Hiking like Weightloss is a uphill battle until you get to the top. The view is worth the struggle.
#fitness #weightloss #fatloss #transformationtuesday #transformation #workingout #transform #inspiration #inspiring
In you case you missed one of my favorite progress photos of all time. Here you go.
Damn this pic makes me sad. I always assumed he came up on his Hispanic Terio shit
This is the late Great Big Pun before he gained weight. I wonder if he had an eating disorder. He had money so he was eating, true, but he was allegedly 698 pounds when he passed away… Rest in Paradise!
yes, he had an eating disorder caused by depression.
ten word poem, i. (via maras-dyer)
"Curing AIDS? Shit, that’s like Cadillac making a car that lasts for 50 years. And you know they can do it, but they ain’t going to do nothing that fucking dumb. Shit, they got metal on the Space Shuttle that can go around the Moon and withstand temperatures of up to 20,000 degrees, you mean to tell me you don’t think they can make an El Dorado with a fuckin’ bumper that don’t fall off?"
- Chris Rock (“Bigger and Blacker”, 1999)
By ELVIS MITCHELL
Photography CRAIG MCDEAN
well he looks good..
|Saggy tits. Who would spend money on that lol|
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.